CCO System and its combination with TADs and Alveolar Corticotomy
This clinical day course has the objective to show diagnosis, management and solutions of orthodontic problems of diverse frequency and complexity. A different personal perspective on skeletal anchorage, alveolar corticotomy, and effective fixed appliances will be shown and how they may be utilized to help manage cases in a direction different from what is commonly “advised” in the literature.
Part 1 & 2 – Morning section
- Efficiency in orthodontic treatment / orthodontic tooth movement
- How to combine good biomechanics with an increased patient response to treatment/orthodontic forces
- A different perspective on alveolar corticotomy: why, when, how
- Transverse deficiencies: how to diagnose and treat them at different age stages
- Improved outcome in sagittal malocclusions
Part 3 & 4 – Afternoon section
- Ectopic eruptions: what from the literature
- Ectopic eruptions: what are the real clinical possibilities today
- Impactions in different age stages: is there a real difference?
- 3D imaging in diagnosing ectopic eruptions
- Transpositions/transmigrations: solutions utilizing revisited diagnostic, surgical and biomechanical protocols.